Fighting The Signs Of Aging: 4 Everyday Beauty Tips
In your battle against aging, there are some cases where the use of “heavy guns” is required and some other cases where you can fight with simpler and more natural means. Before going in to your doctor’s office with surgical plans and requests for fillers or Botox treatments, there are four simple beauty tips that you can use on your everyday routine. Let’s take a look below:
1. Beauty Sleep
Beauty sleep can make a huge difference in your skin’s appearance.
- Getat least seven or eight hours of sleep every night.
- Sleep on your back to avoid scrunching up the skin on your face and chest.
- Satin sheets help reduce friction between your skin and the fabric.
Taking a great care of your skin will definitely help reduce the signs of aging!
- Gently wash your face and body.
- Dry your skin with a soft towel.
- Do not rub your skin, just pat it.
- Use face cleansers to wash your face.
- Use lukewarm water that cannot dry out the skin.
- Keep your showers as short as possible. Frequent washing and drying your skin can cause skin dehydration.
- Moisturize your skin several times a day.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week.
- Apply sunscreen everyday with an SPF 30.
3. Healthy Diet
A healthy diet is essential in the fight against all forms of aging, not just the signs of aging skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Eat foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, avocado, almonds etc.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Do not smoke.
Getting fitter, even by a little bit, can improve your health and the appearance of your skin and body.
- Aerobic exercises, such as jogging, may help reverse some heart damage from normal aging.
- Walking – another form of cardio – could help reduce the risk of heart failure.
- Strength-training moves like tai-chi are best for preserving muscles from age-related decline.
- Cycling may also protect your immune system from some age-related decline.
- Cardio workouts improve the look and feel of your skin.
“Cleopatra Technique”, developed by professor Cleopatra Nacopoulos, is a natural and completely safe method to rejuvenate and augment the skin, guaranteeing long-lasting results for up to two years after the treatment.
aesthetics, anti-aging, Athens PRF, Cleopatra Nacopoulos, cleopatra technique, Facial aesthetics, Facial rejuvenation, groth factors, prf courses, PRF Greece, Stem cells, Κλεοπάτρα Νακοπούλου